The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday 22 July 2011

The Amazing Anthony



Tony's here! It only took months of prodding and 'where's my man' and 'why are you keeping me and my man apart' from Jayha and 'hurry up with this' from The Jeanie for me to crave the silence and Hank to get out of his lazy chair to give you On Caristo's Watch.

https://beautifultroublepublishing.com/xcart/On-Caristos-Watch-EBOOK.html

I can't wait for you all to dive in and see what a gentle giant he is! Who's damn cheeky. Who's technologically insanely clever. Who likes to spank. Sorry, he's kinky like that.

4 comments:

  1. Go Billy Go Billy! Doing the cabbage patch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your book @ Last
    will you have anymore of your novels on amazon?
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, An Old Cake Tale will be on Amazon soon. :)

    ReplyDelete