The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday 17 February 2012

How Deep Is Your Love?


Happy Anniversary to Nick and Gina! One year ago today, Windows was published. I'll admit when I saw the email from Jayha, asking me how I felt, I looked at my book all shiny and packaged and ready to be opened and I had a little cry. Even now, looking at that cover, it's sort of unreal and surreal. Did I really share them with the rest of the world? Crazy. Seriously, where has this year gone?

Anyway, as a thank you for embracing those two nut jobs, I am giving away a copy of Italian Knight 3 or 4. Depending which one gets finished first, they're both at the final hurdle. I've got two going at the same time, so who's next is going to be a surprise, more for me than anyone else. Yes give away! Why not, I haven't done one of these myself, get on board.

To enter my anniversary competition, just email me and tell me what was your favourite scene in either Windows or On Caristo's Watch and tell me why. Show me the love, where you really felt it, or laughed or sighed or thought 'is she serious?' or remembered that you're in public and if the dude reading over your shoulder gets to that paragraph you're both going to be really embarrassed. Talk to me, surprise me, remind me how much of the story I've forgotten all about.

The competition will close on 17 March 2012 and a winner will be adulated and exalted on high. Well, I'll announce it and someone will get the new Italian Knight into their inbox from Beautiful Trouble Publishing. Email me at billylondonluv@gmail.com and let the Italian Games begin! Salute!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Way to go Billy...who knew after a year in the BTP Family you'd still be sane...NOT! Loving you and your writing always! THE Jeanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naomi and The Jeanie! Yeah, sanity was long gone before you guys even sent your first email!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I'm so in love with them I just read the first two chapters on literotic last night bought the book today!!!!

    ReplyDelete