The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Saturday 7 July 2012

What the water gave me






So yes, Italy was fantabulous. Divine. Awe inspiring. Beautiful. Humbling. It was like a third home! I have to say third home. If Ghana came anywhere less than second, I'd be disowned and then I couldn't ask for stuff like pineapples and doughnuts. Anyways, I've got a Flickr account and I've uploaded some of the photos I took while I was there.

sobillyscamerasays

As well as presenting me with some of the best, freshest food I have ever eaten, and taking me 15% shades darker than I am, toning up my thighs with all the walking around it also gave me the last push to finish IK4. IK5 is also on the ways to being very much so done too. I feel fulfilled and grateful and deeply Italian. I paid with my card for some booze (naturally) and the barman pointed out my middle name and declared, "That's Italian. So you're Italian! Yay!" So if he said I was, I am. I'm already planning a return trip but in the meantime, Viva Italia!

2 comments:

  1. I want to go so bad!! Basically because sig other is going to FLIP when all the hottie Italian men try to persuade me to run off with them;) Exciting you have a third home. Hopefully next time you can find a lovely Italian to share it with...ummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, go, go! Sig Other can take it - just make sure you're near Gelati cafes and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete