The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Saturday 23 March 2019

Turn The Page


*peeks head above surface* Anyone still here? Hi! While watching the new Queer Eye, the entirety of Bojack Horseman series one through to five (it's hilarious but traumatic af!) I read the loveliest message from a reader who reminded me that I hadn't made enough of my books available in paperback format.

Well! A bitch has been busy and I have made the following books all available in paperback versions. They're soooo pretty, I can't handle it!

Windows Paperback

On Caristo's Watch Paperback

A Life Sublime Paperback

The Claim Paperback

Best Laid Plans Paperback

Verde Bianco Rosso Paperback

Wynne's Surprise Paperback

Coming Around Again Paperback

Shibah's Monster Paperback

Kissing the Canvas Paperback

It's quite something to hold a paperback instead of flicking over a Kindle. And as much as I love my Kindle, I agree that there's nothing quite like the weight and scent of a delicious paperback.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment