The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Celebration




Omfg, where did a whole decade go? I had a memory pop up the other day on my mobile to remind me that on 16 February 2021, it will be ten whole years since Windows was published. I mean... what the hell happened? 

I'm actally shocked to reach this milestone, I truly am! Remember the first cover for Windows and I put it on a cake? May have to do that again for next Tuesday, pop a few bottles and drift into the bliss of a hell of an achievement. 



I'll do something for you guys as well - I have to I mean I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you. And probably me and Lady London getting absolutely wasted in Kos, wandering through the Greek supermarket and buying all sorts of rubbish in sight. The way you guys embraced my darling Nicky and his little blue flower Gina, the way I've tattooed Nick's surname on my body that gets me the side eye on the regular. It's on my hip but a little to close to the kitty cat and to date, it's my only tattoo, its's truly taken over my life in the best possible way. I'm so happy that my stories have touched you, made you a little bit horny, intrigued you, inspired you, and become a fond memory, like an old friend. If I could hug you all (sans this panoramic business) I would. And a la Sofia buy you a bottle of champagne, I'd do that too. 

Last and by no means least, Jayha Leigh deserves my biggest thanks. She saw something, a spark that led to an Italian fire that is now eternal. Thank you Jayha, forever and a day. 

Cheers ma dears! Per centi anni! 

No comments:

Post a Comment