The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday 17 March 2011

Second Album Syndrome

@Last is out to buy today! I love this story. Probably because it sails a bit too close to days where I was rather naughty myself. Yeah, I'm not explaining myself, you'll read it and the 'aha's will reign in the air. I mean do you remember when you first discovered how much more fun emails were when they had sod all to do with work, and everything to do with a man asking you to describe exactly what you're wearing and how you're going to take it off for him? And then all the expectation you have from meeting someone you've been talking to and emailing for ages - and he turns up and he's not a squat mushroom with bad breath and octopus hands! He's instead the far end of ridiculously, steal your breath, change your underwear, take the underwear off, catch me I'm going to swoon, fi-hine! Look down:

https://beautifultroublepublishing.com/xcart/At-Last-EBOOK.html

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/%40-last/15150055


 That's the hotness I'm talking about. I was being a little silly right up this morning. I was really lucky that I had such an amazing response with Windows, I was worried that I had given my best and would not be able to meet the expectation of the next one. Mental note: I am really needy. It's all by the by, because @Last is one of my best. Ryan Klark is one of my favourite heroes. Because he is beautiful and nutty and flawed and he understands and loves my girl Courtney like no one else ever could. What am I worried about? Feel the heat people, Billy's on a roll!

6 comments:

  1. Hi you very very talented hottie!
    Why do I KNOW you MUST be a hottie?. BECAUSE, there's no way to write such awesomness without being a hottie. Simple really, at least in my world. Just let me add too, if I were a male, I would so want you, but will satisfy myself with a deep lady crush.

    Goodness, am I making sense?. You see this book was soooo GOOOOOOOOOOOD. I have no words. My fists are tightening just to form words, my legs are clenching thinking of what I just read, my brain has popped from the sheer talent, my heart swooon from the sexy passion of it all. You took a "simple" premise, and turn it into this masterpiece!. Effing GAH!. Like WOW!. Brilliant you are. Wicked talented.

    I also purchased Windows. That's what made me follow you and now this. Fan for bloody life!.

    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.....SOONER, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this story and I loved it. I was LOL until I had tears. These two were so great Ryan and Courtney. I was LOL at the emails and the way the relationship developed between the two. I give the story 5 stars. Thanks for a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foosrock what an adorable thing to say! Thank you so much! I feel all embarrassed now! I am writing away and I'm feeling out a story for Tony, Nick's friend from Windows. So I've got work to do!!

    Divisionred, I would love to know which bits made you laugh so much as I had a bloody good time writing it! Thank you for taking the time to find me and comment here too. :) Billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, @Last was a great read. You took me to another level when you put KOL in there. I became an instant fan. Don't let all of this praise go to your head. I need product and I want it yesterday! Im strung out waiting for my next hit of BL writing. LOL
    Keep up the good work.

    ~ENVYNONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envynone - I love KOL! I write a lot to their music. I have destroyed the repeat button on The Immortals. Killer, killer track. Don't worry, a good round of edits will always keep my feet firmly on the ground. Hopefully should be getting some stuff out soon! Thanks for stopping by to comment. Feel all aflutter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved loved @Last and Windows as well! You characters are so multifaceted and just real! It's like these chicks and guys would be people I would love to hang with on any day! I have a touch of british fever so I'm loving learning bits of the local wordplay. Honestly, both of these books are at top of my best reads of all time. Thanks for the wonderful repast I receive when reading your books! P.S. How excited was I when I read in an above post that Tony is getting his own story?!! Ummm... uber excited! :D

    ReplyDelete