The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Time Is On My Side?

I'm tidying up the last bits of Italian Knight No 4. I'm not playing in 2012, these men will not leave me alone. And it got me thinking, just as I was rewriting the prologue. What on earth was I doing three years ago? Seriously. What was going on, what was happening, who did I meet, celebrate with, commiserate with? Who did I say goodbye to and who did I welcome into my family? Who snapped my knicker elastic?! Honestly, try it. And don't cheat by looking at your Facebook time line! While my stories will start at the 'how did the couple meet?' it's never as important as where they end up together. Let me know how you get on with the years test.

2 comments:

  1. You know Billy I ask myself that all the time, what was I doing when? I tell you one thing, I sure as heck was not writing as much as I am now. I'm sure glad you are in this madness with me. Here is to another three years of hotness! *CHEERS*

    ReplyDelete