The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 28 October 2012

Playing for the Dead



I bring you the soundtrack for Playing Dead. If I could think of a trailer to this story, the overwhelmingly perfect fit would be Placebo. Freakin' creeps me out.

Aretha Franklin Bridge Over Troubled Water
Anita Ward Ring My Bell
Ike & Tina Turner Proud Mary
T-Rex Bang a Gong (Get it On)
Placebo Running Up That Hill
Karen O Immigrant Song
Linkin Park Krwlng 
The Cure Lullaby
Drake Look What You've Done
The Fugees No Woman No Cry
Jack White Love Is Blindness
Example Playing In The Shadows
Lamb Bonfire
Bjork Play Dead

http://mochamemoirspress.com/playing-dead/

4 comments:

  1. Oh Noooo!!! I'm just seeing your post and it's already dark out! I can't read "Scary Billy" when the moon is shinning bright..and shadows lurk in every corner..and under the bed and in the closet..forget it - not happening! Deep sigh. Where's an Italian Knight when you need him??
    xx Ms Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine! This one isn't at all scary. Just a little unsettling! The Knight is on his white horse and shall arrive next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright you promised! As soon as Doc Martin ends I'm curling up with my Kindle. Of course, with ALL the lights on!
    Keeping fingers crossed I don't hear a faint whisper of "I see dead people..."

    ReplyDelete