The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Witches Promise


I've stopped tinkering around with Addicted to Witch. Really, honestly, truly. All that remains is the cover, which the fabulous Bree Archer is working on, and the soundtrack, which I have also stopped tinkering with. Really, honestly, truly. I should have done the soundtrack first. It would have reassured me of every word I wrote as being batshit crazy. 

  1. The Arcade Fire - Ocean of Noise
  2. Lupo Fiasco - Superstar ft Matthew Santos
  3. Generationals - Put A Light On 
  4. B.o.B - Ghost in the Machine
  5. Take That - The Greatest Day
  6. Elton John - Your Song
  7. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
  8. Damien Rice - Volcano
  9. One Republic - Secrets
  10. Emeli Sande - Where I Sleep 
  11. Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
  12. Wendy Rene - After Laughter
  13. B.oB - Airplanes ft Hayley Williams
  14. Editors - The Weight of the World
  15. Timberland - Undertow ft The Fray and Esthero
  16. Coldplay - Paradise
  17. Florence and the Machine - No Light No Light
  18. Madonna - Live To Tell
  19. Alicia Keys - How It Feels To Fly 
  20. Kings of Leon - The Immortals



No comments:

Post a Comment