The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday 3 April 2019

The Last Romance


I shouldn't tease, but I figure everyone deserves an update as to where I am with Beppe's story. Flipping heck, it's long. I'm 90,000 words in and while the finishing line is so very much so in sight, it may take another 10,000 to get there. Part of it's length is me wanting to do justice to my little chemically inclined Italian Knight and how obsessed I am with how obsessed he is with making Mimi happy. Mimi is probably the most chilled of my girls, the funniest and the kinkiest. I love her immensely and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving of Beppe's special brand of care. The other part of it, is based heavily in Beppe's history and why he is the way he is. No that is too much of a spoiler, I shan't say anything more.
I'm now looking for a photo representation of the two of them in between the writing, which has been flowing more easily thanks me going back to some of my favourite musical people, I mean Dido has a whole new album. Freaking Dido! Dido who I went to see at HMV Oxford Street! Then I've been all over Ella Fitzgerald, Run the Jewels and Billie Ellish. Anyone that has a track with a deep voice saying sultrily "Billy" is going to have me making the Zendaya face of devilish interest.
Mostly, I just want this story to be perfect for you all. After being so patient with me, it's the least you all deserve. I think it's good, and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment