The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Saturday 15 February 2020

Valentine


It's the romance author's national holiday today! And in case you fancy a little bit of self-love and some time alone with a book boyfriend, let me reintroduce you to the Valentine's OGs.

I created Season of Love to front a few short stories to celebrate Valentine's Day. I've linked the pdfs here so you can remind yourself!

Season of Love Vol 1



From Volume 1, I got Stella and Niels and Wynne and Bren!

Season of Love Vol 2



From Volume 2, I got Art and Patricia and I'll also have Salina and Cael too.

All these stories started on this magical day and will continue to give me a place to start, to evolve, to do better than the boys on Love Island because that's what Hot Muse Hank demands.

No matter what, today you are super loved and appreciated and you're needed right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment