The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 26 June 2011

Blue Velvet

Oh dear. I've hit a bit of a brick wall. Actually a lot of a brick wall. I knew my Superman/Clark Kent trying to juggle two different roles thing would catch up with me eventually and it has. I would love for the day to come where all I do is swan around in my big arse mansion and write all day every day. The day is yet to come. I have a day job - sucks. I have a life - impacting on everything else and Hank has gone on a Muse holiday - or knowing Hank a Muse stag do (bachelor party). I'm stuck dudes.

Fortunately, I have access to the Woman Who Knows (Jayha Leigh) who told me to take a break.  I will. I don't know how it'll work hopefully in the finding of the Zen, Zen will happen all by itself. Come on Zen, hurry up man I gots things to do!

2 comments:

  1. Take a break Billy... We can't do it all, no matter how much we would like to. Rome was not built in a day, and it takes time to be as fabu as you are... :) Take a break them come back swinging, I will even let you borrow my custom Nunchaku(NunChucks) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nevea! Ooh NunChucks!! Can I borrow them anyways?!

    ReplyDelete