The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Love In My Tummy


I realised I haven't done a soundtrack for An Old Cake Tale, which is sacrilege because I write everything to music. Actually, I'm that irritating girl walking along who starts singing to herself. What? I get carried away! So voila, music to bake to. Love or otherwise.


  1. Weddings Are Long: Sia - I'm In Here (Acoustic) YouTube
  2. Rhys cruisin' for a brusin' - Dan Black - U + Me YouTube
  3. Dance Off - Full Force - Ain't My Type Of Hype YouTube
  4. Trust Me - Wendy Rene - After Laughter YouTube
  5. Other Uses For Ties - Portishead - Glory Box YouTube
  6. That Man Will Die - Jay-Z - Roc Boys (And The Winner Is) YouTube
  7. Anniversaries Ahoy - Jamie T - Calm Down Dearest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment