The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday 22 May 2014

Back In Time


I love this trend of Throw Back Thursdays! I get to talk about books I've completely sealed away in a memory box labelled "literary trauma". You see, as someone with very limited space in her brain, I write something, I go through the excruciation of the editing process and that's that. NEXT! I never want to think about the story again. It is over for me. I mean, Massimo, I love you. Love you. But two years, man. Two. Years. Of. My. Life. Anyways, once I feel the literary trauma has passed sufficiently, I feel a little frisson of recall and I can think back kindly on those who have caused me to suffer.
Said time has passed enough with Tais and Delilah's story. I did wince to think that their fire burned a little too brightly too quickly. I blame the Mexican sun. But when I Pros/Cons the situation, it looks a little like this.


PROS
CONS

1.       Tais was/is disturbingly sexual
2.       Delilah hasn’t had a man organically near her lady parts in three years.
3.       Delilah’s pregnant.
4.       Tais survived cancer.

1.       Tais is disturbingly sexual
2.       Delilah hasn’t had a man organically near her lady parts in three years.
3.       Delilah’s pregnant.
4.       Tais survived cancer.

And it all pretty much so works out in the end for everyone! Balance in the force and such. Delilah wants babies. She gets them. Tais wants Delilah. He gets her goooooooooood. I feel like a jolly good rogering is food for the soul. 

TBT: The Baby Gift 



http://www.sharaazod.com/ebook/baby-gift.html

No comments:

Post a Comment