The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Saturday 7 February 2015

Video Phone



It's been four years since this story was first published! I thought it only right to get it out for Valentine's Day, as it's one of my favourites. Rather naughty, if I say so myself. And in the same youthful vein, this is the soundtrack to the story of Courtney and Ryan:

@Last on Spotify

  1. We Are Scientists Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt
  2. Barry Manilow Mandy
  3. Ghostface Killah Ghost Showers
  4. Yann Tiersen La valse d'Amelie
  5. Skunk Anansie The Skank Heads
  6. Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown No Air
  7. Skunk Anansie Secretly
  8. Chuckle Let The Bass Kick In Miami Bitch
  9. Frank Sinatra I've Got You Under My Skin
  10. Kings of Leon Notion
  11. Trick Something In The Way
  12. Damien Rice Delicate
  13. Heart Alone
  14. Bloc Party This Modern Love
  15. Jay Z 99 Problems
  16. Swedish House Mafia ft Pharrell One (Your Name)
  17. Skepta Hold On Vato Gonzalex Mix 
  18. Rudenko Everybody Don Diablo Remix
  19. Nero Promises 
  20. Florence + The Machine Cosmic Love
  21. M.I.A Paper Planes
  22. Massive Attack Psyche
  23. Mark Vincent Book Of Love
  24. Mumford & Sons Little Lion Man
  25. Jay Z ft Alicia Keys Empire State Of Mind


2 comments:

  1. My favorite Billy London story!!! Love the cover facelift too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Haaa! Facelift - I'll call it that from now on!!

      Delete