The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday 12 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas


Um, I was going to say something intelligent, but I keep getting distracted by the oiled muscles of my cover. Yes! Sorry. Christmas isn't always religious. For people who aren't born into my family that is and I wanted to do a story about how a paranormal gets around the holidays. The paranormals that live on the edge of our world. Pretending to be normal or hiding in the shadows. Don't they have any obligations? Spells to cast? Blood to gift wrap?

At Midnight, is about Oliver, a Nordic vampire who's got until the stroke of Midnight Christmas day to sort his life out or said life's going to be pretty damn short. Then again, Christmas is known for those tiny little miracle like things so maybe Oliver's about to get lucky.

I have been commanded to do a full length story for a character named all of once. When you read it, you'll see what I mean. Ooh, and Janet Eckford reminded me of a tune that entirely embodies the spirit of this tale. Massive Attack Black Milk Apparently, that means I gots to get writing. Dang and double dang.

At Midnight

4 comments:

  1. I need a sequel to Windows! OMG-I heart Nick to pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrice! I love Nick too!! Have you read On Caristos Watch? It is mainly Tony's deal but I did get to spend much needed time with Nick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out the photo. Are those muscles over his navel?. How does that work?. I thought the six pack's lower?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So where the boot is, those are pectoral muscles, then you count, two four six eight, to the muscles over the belly button and then you've got that wonderful line framing those goodie bumps. I love this cover. So very much...

    ReplyDelete