The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday 26 April 2013

Viva Italia!

IK5 is mostly set in the Neapolitan Riviera and boy did Lady London and I have a boozy time there! The food was exquisite, the people were friendly and welcoming and outrageously flirtatious - even the ones four times my age were still giving a wink and smile to my bust line. Sometimes I forget that London is only a few hours away from the most beautiful scenery in the world and I'm lucky enough to have a short - non traumatising flight trip to as and when  I choose. As and when my bank allows me. 

So when you read the story, I'd love it if you kept these photos in mind. The scent is ice cream and freshly baked pizza. It's sea salt and warm cliff faces. It's the fumes from the little cars and scooters that zip past on the tiniest roads on earth. It's the after burn of fireworks as Italy progress in the World Cup. It's the limencello that ends one of the best meals you ever have and ensures you sleep well through the chirp of crickets. Viva Italia. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment