The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Pantene Ad moment

Now, I'll be an honest Billy and admit that I don't like long hair on men. I just don't. No man should have hair longer, lusher and more real (in real I mean what I did not buy in my local afro hair shop) than me. That is until Ben Barnes came along. I watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and I can't remember what happened. Seriously, anyone wants to ship me a synopsis, please do. Because I was watching this dude's hair. Look at it! Swishy, clean, glossy, gorgeously cut... I tell you what it reminds me of. I had a Barbie with lots of hair that I would brush out with glee. I would brush Ben Barnes' hair. I'd brush his hair all day and night...




More importantly, what do you think? Long hair yes? Long hair no?

4 comments:

  1. I feel you about men having better hair than us. While I too normally like my males with short hair (actually clean-shaven), there are some long-haired men that are the BUSINESS. Case in point, Mr. Daniel Morocco's spread in Playgirl. WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god yes. The hair just tips the balance on the fact that the man is bare arse naked! Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this man and how did I miss him!! Oh I was going to comment about hair...well growing up my dad always had long biker hair and for a brief glorious moment he cut it and actually looked quite respectable but decided aging hippy was more his style...so the point of this ramble is when you are hot and young I tolerate it but when you are like my dad and slightly balding, do yourself a favor and cut it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. janet, i will send you a photo.

    ReplyDelete